A shore excursion marketplace where host, tourist and cultural heritage are connected
With Drowssap you live unique experiences at the best market prices
Don't you have the code?Continue without code
The Data Controller pursuant to the laws in force is DWP living Tourism s.r.l - Santa Lucia street, n15 - 80132 - Naples - Italy E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis of the processing
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke at any time a consent already provided through the browser settings for cookies. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data for site security and for the prevention of abuse and SPAM, as well as data for the analysis of site traffic (statistics) in aggregate form, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and of the users themselves. In such cases, the user always has the right to object to the processing of data (see par. User rights).
The data provided for professional consultancy or assignments are processed on the basis of the fulfillment of a contract and the fulfillment of a legal obligation. In such cases, specific information is provided.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of the data collected by the site, in addition to the related, instrumental and necessary purposes for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
- Statistics through google analytics Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. - Security
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted.
- Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
- Consultancy and professional assignments
In case of spontaneous sending of data in order to ask for professional consultancy or for a professional assignment, the data will be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the assignment and for the eventual fulfillment of the same. In such cases, specific information will be provided.
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Data collected in an automated manner
During the navigation of the Users, the following information can be collected and stored in the log files of the server (hosting) of the site: (check the correctness of the data sent)
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser;
- parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting and communication services (contact forms, comment boxes), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
- first name;
- email address;
- any further data sent spontaneously by the user.
Place of processing
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are stored for 6 months.
Data for analytics purposes (statistics) are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
Transfer of data collected to third parties
The data collected by the site name, surname, email, telephone and specifications of the tours purchased are provided directly to the CIMA Company for the processing of requests.
Furthermore, such data will be transferred to third parties in the following specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; to carry out security checks or site optimization.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor ), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield. Security measures
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during their transmission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption certificates, which encrypt information in transit. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
- profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found in the web instructions of the browser used.
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. The information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (eg Facebook).
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union being active the anonymization of the service.
The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) it is forbidden for Google Inc. (data controller) to cross-reference such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page . The user can disable (opt-out) selectively collecting data from Google Analytics on your browser by installing the ' specific component provided by Google (opt out).
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when the page containing the embed is accessed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless he is already logged into the Google profile.
For the videos on the site, the " advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been activated, which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Collected data: number and behavior of service users, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences on viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it. to your social media account, in particular if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently surfed on one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record the data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
This site has installed plugins with advanced privacy protection functions for Users, which do not send cookies or access cookies on the User's browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies, to which please refer.
- Facebook ( link cookie information )
- Twitter ( cookie information link )
- LinkedIn ( cook ie information link )
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page )
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.